- Tribute - - Tribute -

Hmm

No offense, great video...but, it wasn't as great as the hype is...no animation...only lip syncing, which is very good...have something happen, instead of being so predictable.

Noobscape 4 Noobscape 4

STOP MAKING THESE NOONE LIKES THEM

Alright..your skills, have gotten worse I think....This is possibly the worst toon I've seen get through the portal...Atleast when people make parodies..they actually do something funny...you, you just do what runescape is..sit there, cut wood, and burn it...So its not really a parody... I'm really not seeing why runescape has 2 million players...when the graphics and sounds suck...and it has no story, as does all these cartoons you've made...

buckyboy4 responds:

No I just gotten lazier but 5 will be out in a couple weeks and I promise it'll be the best yet.

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

Extremly good but..

the lip syncing didn't look very nice, and the voices didn't have much enthusiasm, theyre just like yeah we're diein oh well... use more emotion!

Walk Cycle Tutorial Walk Cycle Tutorial

yah..

how do you copyright a character based of the body of RAB characters? and why talk about it, you don't even know Dave, would you like..get low on him? Anyway, the walk cycle was poor, and your a jackass

Starship Troopers SB Starship Troopers SB

Hmm...

Well...I'm not a big fan of soundboards to begin with...I love Starship Troopers...but this SB is just extremly unattractive, and the sound, well...sucked...don't rip the sounds straight from the movie... 1/5

Frenzy responds:

Well, tha's what soundboards are, you rip the sounds straight from the movie! And how was it unattractive? Oh, well, personal opinio, I guess.

Thanks for the review!

.frenZy.

Q-Bix: Lightning strike Q-Bix: Lightning strike

Nice

I liked the song, just gave me a headache lol...How's that drum and bass? lol

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

glad you liked it!

{ND} Party Rave Fixed {ND} Party Rave Fixed

Hmm

Only reason I gave effort low is cause you only used like 2 beats on a line(I have Ejay too)you should really try harder to mix beats...

dj-Nate responds:

Actually, I use FL Studio.